วันเสาร์ที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What Makes A Mother?


A mother can come in may forms:
~A mother can be a woman who conceives, births, and raises a child given to her by God. She is what we as a society see as a mother.

~A mother can be a young woman who finds herself pregnant, unable to parent, who chooses life for her child by placing him for adoption. In choosing life for her child she becomes a mother. She will not be that baby’s parent but she is his birth mother.

~A mother can be the one who prays for a baby she does not carry in her womb. She becomes the mother and parent to a child given in adoption. She is there in the night, in sickness, in health, in joy, and in sadness. She is her mother.

~A mother can be a woman who takes on the care of another’s children through foster care or guardianship. She gives her life to loving them. They see her as mother.

I read the story of a man who parented a little boy that he believe to be his biological son. At age 10 he found out he may not be his biological parent and considered leaving the child. I thought how sad. He is the only Father that child knows. He IS his father. Blood alone does not make you more of a father or not.

I am a blessed woman. God has blessed me by allowing me to be a mother to 4 wonderful children. Three of them I gave birth to. One we adopted. Yet I am mother to all of them. There is no difference. My love them will last a lifetime and is unconditional. I am their mother!

What a blessing from God to be called mother. It is my highest calling!

by Kay Green, www.PreciousKids.org

ป้ายกำกับ: ,

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

สมัครสมาชิก ส่งความคิดเห็น [Atom]

<< หน้าแรก